February at Starstruck
Please join us for the Stars Performing Team Showcase on Friday, February 9th at the Apothecary in the Haymarket. Dancing begins at 7pm, and all proceeds benefit the team. You can purchase tickets at the front desk.
It’s time to start thinking about our famous family dance! Recital is just around the corner, and it’s time to let us know if you are interested in being in this dance. There will be a small costume cost this year (less than $20). You can dance with a dad, mom, brother, sister, aunt, uncle… anyone who is willing!
Rehearsals will be as follows. (We would require you to be at at least 3 rehearsals if you commit to the dance).
· Sunday, April 15th 3-4pm
· Sunday, April 22nd 3-4pm
· Sunday, May 6th 3-4pm (with your dancers)
· Sunday, May 20th 3-4pm (with your dancers)
· Sunday, June 3rd 3-4pm (with your dancers)
· Dress Rehearsal, Saturday, June 9th TBD
· Recital performance Sunday, June 10th-We will be after intermission.
Please let us know by February 23rd if you would like to be included. This year is going to be fun! Get ready!
- Just a reminder: If LPS is ever closed for inclement weather, we will be closed as well. If bad weather begins during the day, then you will be able to go onto the website/Facebook to see if we are holding classes for that day. The LPS rule only applies for weather. There could be times when dance is still in session when LPS does not have class, so please be sure to look at the website’s calendar if you forget.
- There are no classes on Monday, February 19th-President’s Day